|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
|- work's with Eclipse 3.3 and should work with non-full-SDK versions (like "Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers")||- works with Eclipse 3.3 and should work with non-full-SDK versions (like "Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers")|
A plugin for Eclipse that provides integration with Bazaar. It is being developed by Guillermo Gonzalez. The Initial announcement is also available.
The plugin should currently be considered alpha.
- New build (0.0.10), is mainly bug fix build and add:
- very simple pull and push implementation (before use this feature see Known bugs)
- some improvements in error handling and error dialogs
- added a Browse button to "Branch as new project" wizard
- works with Eclipse 3.3 and should work with non-full-SDK versions (like "Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers")
- In builds >= 0.0.7:
- bazaar >= 0.16
- Java SDK/JRE >=1.5 (a.k.a Java >=5.0)
- Launch eclipse
- Go to Help --> Software updates --> Find and install (see: HelpFindAndInstall).
- Select Search for new features to install and then --> Next (see: FeatureUpdate).
- Click New remote site.
- In the name field, enter Bazaar plugin for Eclipse and in the URL field http://steppenwolf.selfip.net/BazaarEclipse/update (see: UpdateSitesToVisit).
- Verify that the checkbox for the new update site is checked, and click Finish
- A dialog with the results should pop-up. (see: UpdateSiteSearchResults)
- Select the latest version inside bzr-eclipse (actual)
- Click Finish, and this will launch a wizard (license agreement, etc).
- Restart Eclipse.
- Go to: Window --> Preferences --> Team --> Bazaar. Enter the path to the bzr executable.
- Commands that require authentication (i.e: pull, push) produce a deadlock hanging Eclipse (be careful with this!)
- In a branch command (import a project) there is no URI's validation