update (nighty build)
update - new build
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|New nighty build (0.0.13.200710190952):||New build (0.0.14.200711010129):|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
|**Notice**: for this new build, you need bzr-xmloutput updated to trunk or revno >= 29||**Notice**: Check the `Dependencies`_ section|
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
| - `Bug #154045`_ (support for bound branches)
- `Bug #154023`_ (Missing message in Push progress dialog)
- `Bug #154021`_ (Reverse ordering of revisions in Bazaar Log window)
| * Added "Local commit" support in the Commit Dialog (Thanks to Luis Arias!)
* Added "Push after commit" checkbox in the Commit dialog (`Bug #154047`_)
* Fix `Bug #154045`_, `Bug #157145`_ and `Bug #158350`_
* updated XMLLogParser to support bzr-xmloutput-0.2 log format.
|Line 24:||Line 25:|
|.. _Bug #154021: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bug/154021
.. _Bug #154023: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bug/154023
|Line 27:||Line 26:|
|.. _Bug #154047: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bug/154047
.. _Bug #157145: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bug/157145
.. _Bug #158350: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bug/158350
|Line 31:||Line 33:|
|In builds >= 0.0.13:
- bzr-xmloutput_ (trunk or revision >= 29)
|In builds >= 0.0.14:
- bzr-xmloutput_ >= 0.2 (or from trunk, revision >= 45)
|Line 34:||Line 36:|
|- Java SDK/JRE >=1.5 (a.k.a Java >=5.0)|| - Java SDK/JRE >=1.5 (a.k.a Java >=5.0)
- Eclipse >= 3.2
|Line 76:||Line 79:|
|- commit / uncommit|| - commit (with push after commit and local commit options )
A plugin for Eclipse that provides integration with Bazaar. It is being developed by Guillermo Gonzalez. The Initial announcement is also available.
The plugin should currently be considered alpha.
New build (0.0.14.200711010129):
Notice: Check the Dependencies section
- In builds >= 0.0.14:
- bzr-xmloutput >= 0.2 (or from trunk, revision >= 45)
- bazaar >= 0.9x recommended (should work with >=0.18, but not tested)
- Java SDK/JRE >=1.5 (a.k.a Java >=5.0)
- Eclipse >= 3.2
- install the bzr-xmloutput plugin (if you have no idea what I'm talking about please visit the UsingPlugins page for detailed instructions)
- Launch eclipse
- Go to Help --> Software updates --> Find and install (see: HelpFindAndInstall).
- Select Search for new features to install and then --> Next (see: FeatureUpdate).
- Click New remote site.
- In the name field, enter Bazaar plugin for Eclipse and in the URL field http://steppenwolf.selfip.net/BazaarEclipse/update (see: UpdateSitesToVisit).
- Verify that the checkbox for the new update site is checked, and click Finish
- A dialog with the results should pop-up. (see: UpdateSiteSearchResults)
- Select the latest version inside bzr-eclipse (actual)
- Click Finish, and this will launch a wizard (license agreement, etc).
- Restart Eclipse. Make sure to restart it with "-clean" switch
- Go to: Window --> Preferences --> Team --> Bazaar. Enter the path to the bzr executable.
- To activate decorators go to: Preferences --> General --> Appearence --> Label Decorations and check Bazaar.
- Implemented commands:
- commit (with push after commit and local commit options )
- annotate (need a lot of work)
- log (now is showed in a view inside eclipse)
- pull/push: Basic support with a popup to enter the url (Don't support authentication mechanims...be aware if a password is required this can hang Eclipse, see: bug 121936)
- update (very basic)
- Supported Eclipse features:
- Create a branch inside eclipse (actually a new project with a new branch in it)
- Import a branch as a project (this actually create a new branch which have the specified as parent)
- Improved Label decorators, now support Text decorations (revno last_author date)
- Rename and Move/delete support
- log view (ported from mercurialeclipse) with merge support.
- Project property page to show the output of 'bzr info'
- Commands that require authentication (i.e: pull, push) produce a deadlock hanging Eclipse (be careful with this!) see: bug 121936
- In a branch command (import a project) there is no URI's validation