new build update
new build - news update
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
|New build (0.0.90.200808210447):
* fix [http://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bug/256826 Bug #256826]
* '''Notice''': this build requires the lastest version of xmloutput (>= 0.5.x)
|New build (0.0.91.200808242150):
* fix [http://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bug/258117 Bug #258117]
* adds resolve support.
* '''Notice''': this build requires the lastest version of xmloutput (>= 0.5)
|Line 44:||Line 45:|
|* basic resolve support|
bzr-eclipse is a plugin for Eclipse that enables Bazaar support in the Eclipse SDK (JDT and CDT). The plugin should currently be considered alpha.
- [#News News]
- [#Status Status]
- [wiki:BzrEclipse/Roadmap Roadmap]
- [wiki:BzrEclipse/Screenshots Screenshots]
- [#Download Download]
- [wiki:BzrEclipse/Installation Install instructions]
- [wiki:BzrEclipse/FAQ FAQ]
- [#Hacking Hacking]
[#KnownBugs Known bugs]
New build (0.0.91.200808242150):
fix [http://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bug/258117 Bug #258117]
- adds resolve support.
Notice: this build requires the lastest version of xmloutput (>= 0.5)
Before install or update check the [:BzrEclipse/Installation#Dependencies:Dependencies] section
- Implemented commands:
- revert (with dialog to choosse which file/s to revert)
- commit (with push after commit and local commit options )
- log: History view for files, and a custom Log view for Project (with refresh and "link with selection" buttons)
pull/push: Basic support with a popup to enter the url (Don't support authentication mechanims...be aware if a password is required this can hang Eclipse, see: [https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bug/121936 Bug #121936])
- update (very basic)
- missing (basic support, a simple table that show extra/missing revisions)
- basic merge support
- basic resolve support
- Supported Eclipse features:
- Create a branch inside eclipse (actually a new project with a new branch in it)
- Import a branch as a project (this actually create a new branch which have the specified as parent)
- Basic (and experimental) support for multiple projects in the same branch (branch below project root)
- Label decorators, with basic support for Text decorations (revno, last_author and date)
- Rename and Move/delete support
- Log view for project level log (ported from mercurialeclipse) with merge support.
- History View
- Annotate View (ported from Subclipse)
- Project property page to show the output of 'bzr info'
- Top level Bzr menu (available using perspective customization).
- Quick diff support
- To install directly from the Eclipse update manager take a look to the [wiki:BzrEclipse/Installation Install instructions]
A zipped update-site can be downloaded from: http://verterok.com.ar/bzr-eclipse/archive/update-site-0.0.90.200808210447.zip
See the [http://launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse Launchpad page] for a list of branches. For basic instructions on how to run the plugin for development take a look to the [wiki:BzrEclipse/HowToDebug HowToDebug] page.
Commands that require authentication (i.e: pull, push) produce a deadlock hanging Eclipse (be careful with this!) see: [https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bug/121936 Bug #121936]
- In a branch command (import a project) there is no URI's validation
At http://launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bugs is the updated list of reported bugs.