A plugin for Eclipse that provides integration with Bazaar. It is being developed by Guillermo Gonzalez. The Initial announcement is also available.
The plugin should currently be considered alpha.
See the Launchpad page for a list of branches.
New update site url: http://bzr-eclipse.sourceforge.net/update-site/
New build (0.0.15.200711122341):
Notice: Check the Dependencies section
- Integration with team "History View"
- New refresh and "link with selection" buttons in the "Log View" (now only used for project level log)
- Adds support for bzr+ssh URI scheme (thanks to Luis Arias!)
- Adds a top level Bzr menu (via perspective customization), this allow execution of baazar actions via keyboard
- Various other fixes to the console: default prefrences, command delimiter and output alignment
- New "Annotate View" integrated with the "History View", which is a port of Subclipse Annotate View
- In resume, fix: Bug #155398, Bug #160903, Bug #160905, Bug #160908, Bug #160909
- In builds >= 0.0.14:
- bzr-xmloutput >= 0.2 (or from trunk, revision >= 45)
- bazaar >= 0.9x recommended (should work with >=0.18, but not tested)
- Java SDK/JRE >=1.5 (a.k.a Java >=5.0)
- Eclipse >= 3.2
- install the bzr-xmloutput plugin (if you have no idea what I'm talking about please visit the UsingPlugins page for detailed instructions)
- Launch eclipse
- Go to Help --> Software updates --> Find and install (see: HelpFindAndInstall).
- Select Search for new features to install and then --> Next (see: FeatureUpdate).
- Click New remote site.
- In the name field, enter Bazaar plugin for Eclipse and in the URL field http://bzr-eclipse.sourceforge.net/update-site/ (see: UpdateSitesToVisit).
- Verify that the checkbox for the new update site is checked, and click Finish
- A dialog with the results should pop-up. (see: UpdateSiteSearchResults)
- Select the latest version inside bzr-eclipse (actual)
- Click Finish, and this will launch a wizard (license agreement, etc).
- Restart Eclipse. Make sure to restart it with "-clean" switch
- Go to: Window --> Preferences --> Team --> Bazaar. Enter the path to the bzr executable.
- To activate decorators go to: Preferences --> General --> Appearence --> Label Decorations and check Bazaar.
- Implemented commands:
- commit (with push after commit and local commit options )
- log: History view for files, and a custom Log view for Project
- pull/push: Basic support with a popup to enter the url (Don't support authentication mechanims...be aware if a password is required this can hang Eclipse, see: bug 121936)
- update (very basic)
- Supported Eclipse features:
- Create a branch inside eclipse (actually a new project with a new branch in it)
- Import a branch as a project (this actually create a new branch which have the specified as parent)
- Improved Label decorators, now support basic Text decorations (revno last_author date)
- Rename and Move/delete support
- Log view for project level log (ported from mercurialeclipse) with merge support.
- History View
- Annotate View (ported from Subclipse)
- Project property page to show the output of 'bzr info'
- Commands that require authentication (i.e: pull, push) produce a deadlock hanging Eclipse (be careful with this!) see: bug 121936
- In a branch command (import a project) there is no URI's validation