bzr-eclipse is a plugin for Eclipse that enables Bazaar support in the Eclipse SDK (JDT and CDT). The plugin should currently be considered alpha.
- [#Status Status]
- [#News News]
- [wiki:BzrEclipse/Roadmap Roadmap]
- [wiki:BzrEclipse/Screenshots Screenshots]
- [wiki:BzrEclipse/Installation Install instructions]
- [wiki:BzrEclipse/FAQ FAQ]
- [#Hacking Hacking]
[#KnownBugs Known bugs]
- Implemented commands:
- commit (with push after commit and local commit options )
- log: History view for files, and a custom Log view for Project (with refresh and "link with selection" buttons)
pull/push: Basic support with a popup to enter the url (Don't support authentication mechanims...be aware if a password is required this can hang Eclipse, see: [https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bug/121936 Bug #121936])
- update (very basic)
- missing (basic support, a simple table that show extra/missing revisions)
- Supported Eclipse features:
- Create a branch inside eclipse (actually a new project with a new branch in it)
- Import a branch as a project (this actually create a new branch which have the specified as parent)
- Basic (and experimental) support for multiple projects in the same branch (branch below project root)
- Label decorators, with basic support for Text decorations (revno, last_author and date)
- Rename and Move/delete support
- Log view for project level log (ported from mercurialeclipse) with merge support.
- History View
- Annotate View (ported from Subclipse)
- Project property page to show the output of 'bzr info'
- Top level Bzr menu (available using perspective customization).
- Quick diff support
New page organization.
Last build (0.0.17.200712280044):
Before install or update check the [:BzrEclipse/Installation#Dependencies:Dependencies] section
See the [http://launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse Launchpad page] for a list of branches. For basic instructions on how to run the plugin for development take a look to the [wiki:BzrEclipse/HowToDebug HowToDebug] page.
Commands that require authentication (i.e: pull, push) produce a deadlock hanging Eclipse (be careful with this!) see: [https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bug/121936 Bug #121936]
- In a branch command (import a project) there is no URI's validation
At http://launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bugs is the updated list of reported bugs.