A plugin for Eclipse that provides integration with Bazaar. It is being developed by Guillermo Gonzalez. The Initial announcement is also available.
The plugin should currently be considered alpha.
- Advice the last build (0.0.7) has new dependencies:
- bazaar >= 0.16
- Java SDK/JRE >=1.5 (a.k.a Java >=5.0)
- Launch eclipse
- Go to Help --> Software updates --> Find and install (see: http://steppenwolf.selfip.net/BazaarEclipse/screenshots/Help_FindAndInstall.png).
- Select Search for new features to install and then --> Next (see: http://steppenwolf.selfip.net/BazaarEclipse/screenshots/Feature_Update.png).
- Click New remote site.
- In the name field, enter Bazaar plugin for Eclipse and in the URL field http://steppenwolf.selfip.net/BazaarEclipse/update (see: http://steppenwolf.selfip.net/BazaarEclipse/screenshots/update_sites_to_visit.png).
- Verify that the checkbox for the new update site is checked, and click Finish
- A dialog with the results should pop-up. (see: http://steppenwolf.selfip.net/BazaarEclipse/screenshots/UpdateSite_searchResults.png)
- Select the latest version inside bzr-eclipse (actual)
- Click Finish, and this will launch a wizard (license agreement, etc).
- Restart Eclipse.