bzr-eclipse is a plugin for Eclipse that enables Bazaar support in the Eclipse SDK (JDT and CDT).
1.2.0 release coming soon. (May 2013)
There has been a recent surge in bzr-eclipse development, and we are preparing for a 1.2.0 release with many new features, including:
- Brand new project creation/branching wizard.
- Unified history/log view
- Improved compare and conflict resolution UI.
- New actions: shelve/unshelve, tag, rebase
- A host of bug fixes.
New development snapshot build (220.127.116.11):
fixed Bug#269338 Add * should be supported
- added send dialog (Javier Derderian)
Notice: this release depends on bzr-xmloutput >= 0.8.4
Before install or update check the Dependencies section
- Implemented commands:
- revert (with dialog to choosse which file/s to revert)
- commit (with push after commit and local commit options )
- log: History view for files, and a custom Log view for Project (with refresh and "link with selection" buttons)
pull/push: Basic support with a popup to enter the url (Don't support authentication mechanims...be aware if a password is required this can hang Eclipse, see: Bug #121936)
- update (very basic)
- missing (basic support, a simple table that show extra/missing revisions)
- merge support
- basic resolve support
- checkout (included lightweight)
- Supported Eclipse features:
- Create a branch inside eclipse (actually a new project with a new branch in it)
- Import a branch as a project (this actually create a new branch which have the specified as parent)
- Basic (and experimental) support for multiple projects in the same branch (branch below project root)
- Label decorators, with basic support for Text decorations (revno, last_author and date)
- Rename and Move/delete support
- Log view for project level log (ported from mercurialeclipse) with merge support.
- History View
- Annotate View (ported from Subclipse) (and quick diff annotation)
- Project property page to show the output of 'bzr info'
- Top level Bzr menu (available using perspective customization).
- Quick diff support
- Other features:
- support lp: URL's (merge, pull, push, etc)
- Branch directly from a project (into a new project)
To install directly from the Eclipse update manager take a look to the Install instructions
A zipped update-site can be downloaded from: http://verterok.com.ar/bzr-eclipse/archive/
bzr-eclipse is developed in Eclipse (naturally) and hosted on Launchpad. In order to contribute you will require a Launchpad login.
To get started, see the Setting up a Dev Environment.
The development team internal processes are tracked at BzrEclipse/DevProcesses.
Please see the launchpad bugs page: http://launchpad.net/bzr-eclipse/+bugs