Presentations & Talks
- Matthieu Moy gave a presentation at the institute of Indian science in October 2006
- Robert Collins gave a talk on VCS storage needs and solutions at the Sydney Linux User Group in 2006
- Aaron Bentley presented at PyGTA in Janaury 2006
- Michael Hudson gave a talk on Managing Source Code with Bazaar and Launchpad (keynote source) at EuroPython 2007
- Michael Hudson gave a talk on The Bazaar Version Control System (keynote source) at PyCon UK 2007
- Szilveszter Farkas and Jelmer Vernooij gave a talk on bzr-gtk at LUG Radio live 2007.
- Martin Albisetti gave a talk on Bazaar at CaFeConf 2007, Argentina.
- Alexander Belchenko gave a talk at Ukrainian Python developers seminar "Exception #4" (March 31, 2007) about development process of Bazaar and important role of testing: slides in Russian
- Ian Clatworthy's paper submission to OSDC 2007 on Distributed VCS - Why and How explaining the reasons to adopt DVCS technology, guidelines for using it effectively and why Bazaar is an excellent choice of tool
- EmmaJane Hogbin presented "Version Control for Mere (and freelance) Mortals" at Ontario Linux Fest October 25, 2008. slides A template version of this talk is attached below.
- Eric Berry presented "Bazaar by Choice" to his company, March 2010
Tutorials and Training Courses
- Template for "Intro to Bazaar commands" presentation Based on the presentation, "Version Control for Mere (and freelance) Mortals." Available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. You will need to update the slides to match your own circumstances. Suggestions are included throughout on how to customize the talk to make it your own!